Job no: 493029
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Balcatta
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts and are seeking an experienced Planner to join our growing team. This is a Balcatta based position with the occasional travel to sites.
This role would suit an experienced Planner with both site-based experience on projects and head office experience. Analytical, problem solver, risk identification and mitigation, active contributor to the project and business outcomes, these are required attributes for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop project delivery programs with supporting documents explaining the basis of program
- Development of resourced and earned value baseline and progress monitoring and reporting structure including key KPIs for internal and external reporting
- Evaluation of impact of change on planned work, including critical path analysis and extension of time entitlements. Brief and update the project team and management on planning issues including critical program issues and risk
- Assess delivery methodology and sequencing to identify and provide improvements and query construction proposals to maximise efficiencies
Including your experience in a Planning role in a construction environment, you will have:
- Knowledge and ability to produce detailed tender programmes with minimal assistance
- Industry understanding with regards to varying methodologies when planning a project to assist with the successful execution of a project
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to effectively liaise with personnel at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop project schedules using critical path methodologies
- Ability to interpret and create work breakdown structures (WBS)
- Exceptional skills in schedule/software processes
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Primavera 6, Microsoft Excel and Word with AutoCAD, Sketch-Up looked upon favourably
- Experience in deriving and building EOT claims including narratives and root cause analysis
- Well-rounded knowledge in multiple industries
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Laptop and phone
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please contact Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 6206 6992 if you have any queries.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend