Job no: 493533
Work type: Full Time - Blue
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Defence, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to join our Southern New South Wales operations project delivery team in Nowra. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for supervising across multiple project sites through to completion. This role is a mixture of site supervision and working on the tools alongside your team.
You will be responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day supervision of site activities for the project. As well as assisting from set up to completion from a site perspective, you will be involved in:
- Supervising teams in terms of safety, productivity, and quality to meet industry and company standards on a variety of works throughout the business
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects run to program
To be successful in this role you must maintain:
- Experience in construction or remediation industries
- Strong communication skills at all levels with the ability to form rewarding workplace relationships at all levels including the ability to negotiate and influence in a positive way
- Trade certification - desirable
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Phone and laptop included
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend