Job no: 493192
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara
Categories: Human Resources and Recruitment
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
We have outstanding opportunities available for Recruitment Advisors to join our friendly recruitment team located in Wangara. Our recruitment team works across the business nationally to fill roles in a self-performing project construction environment that operates across multiple industries. Our busy opportunities offer variety and career growth and outstanding tools including PageUp to support you.
Our opportunities working across our national business include:
- Wages focussed Recruitment Administrator/Advisor working on high volume onboarding and recruitment; and
- Salaried focussed Recruitment Advisor working on end to end recruitment requirements across our shared services and project teams
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise and build relationships with hiring managers in working with them to identify business requirements, recommending recruitment strategy and sourcing methods to achieve appropriate, high-quality candidate pools
- Screen, source and select suitable candidates via a variety of sourcing methods
- Arrange interviews supporting and assisting with hiring manager in the decision-making process
- Complete pre-employment checks including ID verification, reference checks, medical bookings
- Support our future project by building strong talent pools and growing our internal candidate database
- Participate in ongoing recruitment projects and initiatives
Your adaptable nature and strong team player ethos will see you join a respected internal recruitment team that delivers quality results in sourcing candidates to align with our culture. We are looking for:
- Previous experience recruiting / onboarding for a variety of roles, ideally in engineering, construction or for mining projects
- Effectiveness in understanding requirements and delivering effective results in a busy team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with both hiring managers and candidates to influence great outcomes
- Enthusiasm to contribute new ideas to enhance and streamline the recruitment process and contribute to our branding
- Previously use of a recruitment management system and proficient use of the MS Office Suite of packages (Page-up preferred but not essential)
Flexible working arrangements can be discussed during the recruitment process.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Phone and laptop
- Free parking on-site
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. For further information or to discuss these opportunities, please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 6206 6992.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend