Graduate Engineer SA
Job no: 493090
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Graduate Opportunities
Duratec is an ASX listed multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor with over 15 branches across Australia servicing the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join our SA operations team based in Torrensville. This role will involve a two-year graduate program and will involve both office-based works in our Adelaide office and some site-based projects around the SA region. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of a portfolio of construction projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
During your two-year graduate program with us and under the guidance and support of your leaders and colleagues, duties will include:
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment, and personnel
- Preparing and submitting progress claims
- Monitoring project costs
- Co-coordinating direct labour workforce and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take offs
- Preparing tender submissions / Estimating
- Handover and quality assurance
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar – A must
- A strong sense of commitment and a willingness to learn
- Strong team player and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Current drivers’ licence and flexibility to travel to site on an ad hoc basis
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including free parking, a competitive salary, and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Participate in our two-year Graduate Program with ongoing mentoring and development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Training and Development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
If you have recently graduated, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing SA Operations and gain firsthand industry experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend