Site Manager - Wagga
Job no: 493069
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with a Construction/ Remediation background to join our growing team based out of ACT, however you will be primarily based on the project sites in Wagga Wagga. This role involves site-based works. Reporting to the ACT Area Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of site activities for the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site Management of the project from set up to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting to the Project Management
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, ensuring project runs to program
- Quality control of all project related tasks
Along with demonstrated experience in a Site Manager role with construction or remediation background, you will maintain:
- Previous supervisory or site management experience in civil or building projects
- Be a proven team player with the ability to positively build positive relationships, negotiate and influence
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop employees and build strong successful cohesive teams
- Trade or tertiary qualifications
This opportunity will require successful candidates to undergo a medical, police check and the ability to obtain a Defence pass.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Laptop, phone and fully maintained vehicle
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please contact Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 6206 6992 if you have any queries.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend