Job no: 493534
Work type: Casual - Blue
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded long term contracts on a variety of projects across the Adelaide metropolitan region and regional South Australia, we are now seeking competent Carpenters for commencement in February. We offer stable employment, a strong pipeline of work throughout the metropolitan region as well as possible FIFO transfers, strong opportunities for overtime and training and development opportunities.
- Set up and stripping of formwork
- Framing, set-out and fixing
- Preparation and clean-up of work areas
- Actively contribute in toolbox meetings/pre-starts
- Willing to learn other aspects of the Duratec business
To be considered, candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3-5+ years' experience
- Willing to work away from home on occasions up to 2-3 weeks at a time
- Current construction white card
- Be safety conscious
- Proactive, reliable and hardworking
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Weekly pay, penalties and possible over time
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend