Office Administrator / Bid Coordinator
Job no: 493092
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts within our NSW Operations, we are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator / Bid Coordinator to join our team at our Newcastle office. Reporting to the NNSW Area Operations Manager, you will primarily be responsible for providing all general Office Administration / Bid Coordination support across our Newcastle operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- All administration duties to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Assisting with tender/bid compilation and submission, including printing and binding
- Ensure the efficient operation of the office by maintaining records, document control, library management, registers, files and ensuring accessibility for relevant personnel
- Support the Area Manager’s, and Project Management teams on flight bookings, accommodation and travel bookings
- Assisting Project Managers with all areas of project administration
- Meeting organisation, data entry, minute-taking and expense claims
- Raise requisitions as required and ensure all goods and services received are processed in JDE within correct time frames
- Liaise with key stakeholders when required to assist
In addition to previous administration and bid coordination experience, you will have:
- Experience within a construction or similar environment
- Ability to be proactive, prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced role
- Be highly articulate with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability forming positive stakeholder relationships
- Advanced proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of packages
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Laptop, phone and free onsite parking
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. For any queries, please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend