Job no: 493082
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara
Categories: Health Safety Environment & Quality
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor with 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Oil and Gas, Government and Defence assets as well as Commercial Infrastructure including heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to expansion within our HSE team, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an HSE Advisor to join our growing Wangara based HSE team. The role will primarily be responsible for the provision of support of HSE compliance with management system policies, management plans and procedures across a range of our WA projects. This role will be based in our Head office in Wangara but could also require some ad hoc site travel.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Compiling project specific HSE documentation to support tender bids
- Assisting the project team in the preparation and implementation of HSE documentation using our safety system INX InControl.
- Development of Environmental Management Plans
- Advising and educating site personnel of legislative requirements and changes to comply with company procedures
- Administering incident and hazard reporting processes and actions as per company procedures
- Assisting management to encourage a healthy safe and environmentally responsible working culture amongst personnel
- Conduct site inspections and audits, pre-start meetings and Toolbox meetings
- Coordinate HSE training programs including the maintenance of competency standards
- Actively analysing HSE performance, reporting, system updates
- Maintaining the company Integrated Management System to an accredited level
- Demonstrated previous HSE experience in a construction environment – A must
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Flexible to travel to sites on an ad hoc basis
- Ability to develop positive and rewarding stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Capable of self-managing your time across multiple projects
- Current Drivers Licence and ability to obtain a police clearance if required for certain sites
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits include free parking, a competitive salary package and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Training and Development opportunities
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend