Services Project Engineer
Job no: 493441
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Engineering
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Services Project Engineer with experience in inground services, electrical, instrumentation and controls systems to join our Katherine project team in our Defence area. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day-to-day operations and running of our construction projects.
Local Katherine candidates are encouraged to apply, and a relocation opportunity exists with rent free accommodation, however we can also accommodate DIDO on a 5:2 roster or FIFO candidates on a 3:1 roster.
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Procurement activities
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take-offs
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
As well as post grad experience in similar role within the building and construction industry, the successful candidate will have:
- the ability to positively influence, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- an understanding of the bigger picture and ability to self-manage own workload while working well in a team
- proven problem-solving ability and can ‘think outside the box’
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- a genuine passion and desire for the safety of self and others
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- flexibility to travel as required
Please note: All defence roles require a current police clearance to be provided during the recruitment process and the ability to undertake a medical
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- 20% uplift (if not located in Katherine)
- Vehicle or car allowance included
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992 if you have any queries.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend