Office Administrator / Secretary
Job no: 493077
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator / Secretary to join our growing Kalgoorlie based Team. You will primarily be responsible for providing administration support for the team.
Reporting to the Goldfields Area Manager this is a full-time permanent opportunity attracting a remuneration of $65-75,000 per annum.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This varied role includes:
- Coordinating timesheets, payroll, training bookings and personnel mobilisations
- Ensuring office supplies, equipment and stock levels are maintained
- Reception duties including answering and directing incoming calls, responding to queries and greeting visitors
- Arranging meetings and take meeting minutes
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinating travel arrangements for both management and field staff
- Preparation of monthly reports and coordination of site access requests
- General administrative duties including filing, correspondence, purchase requisition, ordering of supplies
Along with previous experience in a busy project administration environment, you will have:
- Industry experience within the mining, building or construction industry
- Proven leadership ability with the ability to develop a cohesive team environment
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Comfortable in a construction site environment with the ability to form positive stakeholder relationships of all levels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate to advanced use of the MS Office Suite
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive remuneration and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
- Duratec perks including salary sacrifice and discounted health cover
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend