Job no: 493950
Work type: FT - White
As the Office Administrator, you will report to the WA Administration Manager and be based at our Karratha office on Mooligunn Road. This a rare opportunity and it is offered on a permanent full-time basis with Monday – Friday shifts.
You will be responsible for a variety of general administration duties as well as:
- Organise mobilisation and onboarding
- Schedule flights, training, and accommodation
- Organise Medical bookings
- Support new employees with inductions, PPE and site access
- Process purchase orders, expense claims and invoices
- Process and submit timesheets
- You are confident with using Microsoft Suites and have experience in processing expenses
- You have experience in mobilisation and onboarding new employees (not essential but it will strengthen your application)
- You have a positive outlook with self-motivation and a willingness to learn
- You’re a natural at prioritising and meeting conflicting deadlines
- You are comfortable in a construction project environment with the ability to form positive stakeholder relationships of all levels
- You can work autonomously and as part of a team
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
There are always opportunities to thrive, develop and grow in our supportive environment and we can support your ambitions and goals. We also offer:
- A rewarding salary package supported by a weekly pay cycle
- Company paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance program
- Salary packaging options
- Discounted health and wellbeing services
- First Aid and Mental First Aid Support Officers available
- Family values company and work life balance
- Ongoing rewards & recognition programs
- Employee referral programs up to $2000
Submit your resume and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with next steps.
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed Engineering, Construction and Remediation project contractor with a fast-growing national presence. We lead the way in providing whole-of-life solutions for assets across the Defence, Marine, Mining, Energy and commercial sectors. Our impressive portfolio of unique and challenging projects include defence buildings and infrastructure, ports and wharves, power stations, stadiums and historic buildings, just to name a few!
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend