Job no: 493945
Work type: FT - White
Location: Port Hedland
Categories: Project Engineering
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be based on sites in Port Hedland. This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to help deliver the day-to-day operations in WA’s Northwest. This is a permanent role and you'll also be given ongoing support and encouragement to advance towards a Project Manager role in the future.
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment, and personnel
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers, and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Preparing quantity take-offs
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
Along with experience in a similar role, you will have;
- Project engineering and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, QA/QC, stakeholder management
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction, Civil Engineering or similar discipline (Alternatively, building industry trade or technical qualifications will be considered)
- The ability to positively influence, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- An understanding of the bigger picture and ability to self-manage own workload while working well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
- A rewarding salary package supported by a weekly pay cycle
- Company paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance program
- Salary packaging options
- Discounted health and wellbeing services
- First Aid and Mental First Aid Support Officers available
- Opportunity to thrive, develop and grow in a supportive environment
- Family values company and work life balance
- Ongoing rewards & recognition programs
- Employee referral programs up to $2000
Submit your resume and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with next steps.
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed Engineering, Construction and Remediation project contractor with a fast-growing national presence. We lead the way in providing whole-of-life solutions for assets across the Defence, Marine, Mining, Energy and commercial sectors. Our impressive portfolio of unique and challenging projects include defence buildings and infrastructure, ports and wharves, power stations, stadiums and historic buildings, just to name a few!
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend