Job no: 493938
Work type: FT - White
Categories: Estimating and Contracts Administration
As the Project Administrator, you will report to the Project Manager and be based on site. This is a rare opportunity, and it is offered on a permanent full-time basis with Monday – Friday shifts.
- Tracking of project deliverables as directed by the Project Manager
- Filing documentation and document control
- Data entry into asset tracking spreadsheets
- Maintain registers
- Warranty tracking
- Document formatting with attention to detail
- General administration duties
- You have a positive outlook with self-motivation and a willingness to learn
- You’re a natural at prioritising and meeting conflicting deadlines
- You are comfortable in a construction project environment with the ability to form positive stakeholder relationships of all levels
- You can work autonomously and as part of a team
- A police clearance dated within 12 months – or a willingness to obtain one which we will reimburse upon commencement
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
There are always opportunities to thrive, develop and grow in our supportive environment and we can support your ambitions and goals. We also offer:
- A rewarding salary package supported by a weekly pay cycle
- Company paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance program
- Salary packaging options
- Discounted health and wellbeing services
- First Aid and Mental First Aid Support Officers available
- Family values company and work life balance
- Ongoing rewards & recognition programs
- Employee referral programs up to $2000
Submit your resume and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with next steps.
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed Engineering, Construction and Remediation project contractor with a fast-growing national presence. We lead the way in providing whole-of-life solutions for assets across the Defence, Marine, Mining, Energy and commercial sectors. Our impressive portfolio of unique and challenging projects include defence buildings and infrastructure, ports and wharves, power stations, stadiums and historic buildings, just to name a few!
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend