Blast & Painters
Job no: 493706
Work type: Cas - Blue
Location: Gladstone, Brisbane
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an ever-growing portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, our Queensland division are currently seeking experienced Blast and Painters for ongoing project work in Brisbane and Gladstone. FIFO opportunities available ex Brisbane.
You will be joining a team of experienced individuals and a company who is a leader in their field, providing you with an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career. Duratec offer a high level of training to their staff including apprenticeships, traineeships and recognition of prior learning to obtain industry recognised qualifications.
- Abrasive blasting operation
- Industrial spray painting
- Protective coating application
- Epoxy resin application
- Work to a high standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and pro-active attitude towards safety
- Minimum 1-2 Years experience in a similar role
- Current Construction White Card
- Certificate 111 in Surface Preparation and Coating Application - highly regarded
- Strong team player with sound verbal communication skills
- Proactive and reliable
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend