Job no: 493549
Work type: Full Time - Blue
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to a recently awarded contract within our New South Wales defence division, we are seeking supervisors with construction experience to join our project team on site in Singleton and Newcastle. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Supervisor will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a defence remediation project.
- The onsite coordination of the construction effort on projects ranging from $0.5M to $40M
- Control and assurance of the safety and compliance of the workforce
- Contribution and execution of Construction Methodologies and Method of Works Plans
- Implementation of relevant SWMS, Permits, Isolations and Controls to ensure the safety of the team.
- Quality and workmanship assurance in accordance with quality management processes and documentation
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Stock control, procurement and inventory for the direct works on site
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role
- Trade Background and experience in supervision of multi-trade works
below ground pipelines and fuel infrastructure in particular civil trenching experience
Frontline management experience preferred
Cert IV in OHS would be advantageous
- Experience with WHS systems procedure
- Experience with IT; emails, word, some excel
- Trade certification
Please note: All defence roles require a current police clearance to be provided during the recruitment process.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Phone, laptop and vehicle included
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend