Job no: 493409
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Hobart Team.
Reporting to the Southern Tasmanian Operations Manager, you will be primarily responsible for overall management of the projects in the Division including planning, coordination and controlling remediation projects through to completion.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the projects involving remediation including blast and paint, concrete repair, waterproofing, hydro demolition, dry and wet spray
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
Along with experience in a similar role within the construction industry, to be successful in this role you will maintain:
- Project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals
- Leadership skills with the ability to grow and develop a high performing team
- The ability to develop, maintain and influence positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- An understanding of safety policies and procedures and the ability to inspire a positive safety culture
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Flexibility to travel if required
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Vehicle or car allowance included
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend