Job no: 493313
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Port Hedland
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor with a national footprint of 16 branches across Australia providing innovative whole of life engineering, construction and remediation solutions in Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Marine, Industrial and Commercial industries.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Office Administrator to join our Port Hedland team. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the team with coordination of projects and all office administration related duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General office administration and coordination of all office supplies for the Port Hedland office
- Office administration support to various projects as required
- Collation of invoices and invoice processing using our accounting software
- Support to staff and project teams - including flights and accommodation bookings, facilitation of meetings, data entry, time sheets, training requirements, minute-taking and expense claims
- General administrative support to Project, Engineering, Tender and HR teams
Along with previous experience in a varied administration role, to be successful in this role you will have:
- Industry experience within the building and construction industry - An advantage but not a must
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- High level verbal communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Knowledge of financial control systems (Oracle / JD Edwards exposure is advantageous though not essential)
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Laptop included
- Local living allowance $250 a week post probation
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend