Job no: 493221
Work type: Contract / Temp - White Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara
Categories: Finance and Payroll
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to support our busy payroll team based in our Head office in Wangara. In the role you will be responsible for data entry of weekly timesheets as well as general payroll administration support. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail with sound computer literacy skills with the ability to work in a busy deadline driven environment.
This role is offered on an initial full-time 12-month maximum term basis.
- Data Entry of Weekly timesheets
- Leave management / accruals
- New starters and terminations
- All tax and compliance
- Workers compensation claims
- EBA / compliance of awards
Along with proven experience processing a medium to large size payroll in a similar role with construction industry award knowledge, you will have:
- month end processing experience
- excellent time management skills and exceptional attention to detail and initiative
- strong team player with sound verbal and written communication skills
- ability to communicate and liaise with all levels of site, corporate and management personnel
- proficient computer literacy skills with intermediate MS Office skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience using JDE (Oracle based system) - although not essential is highly regarded
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Laptop and free on-site parking
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas on 6206 6992 if you require further information.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend