Job no: 493216
Work type: Part Time - White Collar, Full Time - White Collar
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join our growing Victorian Operations Team, based on our project sites around Melbourne, initially around Essendon area and Melbourne CBD. You will primarily be responsible for providing administration support across the project sites.
Based in our projects site, initially around the Essendon area and Melbourne CBD, this opportunity is offered on a permanent part-time basis, working either three or four days a week or school hours over five days – you choose!
- Site and project administration duties as required
- Support to Project Manager - including facilitation of meetings, data entry, minute-taking and expense claims
- Raising requisitions/purchase orders utilising JDE
- Reporting - including assistance collating reports, tracking of project reporting and forecasting; assisting with labour resourcing and tracking of HSECQ KPIs and compliance
- General support to tender and HR teams
- Liaise with key stakeholders when required
Along with previous experience in a busy project administration environment, you will have:
- Industry experience within the building and construction industry
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Comfortable in a construction site environment with the ability to form positive stakeholder relationships of all levels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate to advanced use of the MS Office Suite – learning new software is a breeze! JDE exposure and advantage, however not essential
- The ability to base yourself at project sites as required
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Phone and laptop included
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend