Job no: 493150
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Engineering
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Due to growth in our portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic Project Engineer with a construction background to join our Brisbane operations. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of our remediation projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take-offs
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
As well as several years post grad experience in similar role within the building and construction industry (Cathodic Protection experience is advantageous), the successful candidate will have:
- the ability to positively influence, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- an understanding of the bigger picture and ability to self-manage own workload while working well in a team
- proven problem-solving ability and can ‘think outside the box’
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- a genuine passion and desire for the safety of self and others
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- flexibility to work remote on a FIFO roster will be required depending on project requirements
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including:
- Laptop and phone
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992 if you have any queries relating to this opportunity.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend