Job no: 493118
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Balcatta
Categories: Graduate Opportunities
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts within our Defence sector, we are currently seeking a Graduate Engineer to join our growing Defence team here at Duratec. This graduate role will involve site-based projects around the WA region. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of building and remediation projects.
Initially we require a site-based graduate for our project based in Bullsbrook initially.
Typically as a new graduate you will be mentored and supported in the following:
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Preparing and submitting progress claims
- Monitoring project costs
- Co-coordinating direct labour workforce and sub-contractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take offs
- Preparing tender submissions
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work methodically and autonomously
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel to remote sites as required
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Employee recognition programs
- Ongoing mentoring, learning and development
- Join a great team and culture
- Exposure to a broad and exciting range of projects within our Defence division
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form with a cover letter including your site preference and resume. Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 6206 6992 if you have any queries around this opportunity.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend