Job no: 493089
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor with a Construction/ Remediation background. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for supervising project teams in all day to day operations and running of site activities for a portfolio of remediation and defence building and refurbishment projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of the project from set up to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting to the Project Management team
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, ensuring project runs to program
- Quality control of all project related tasks
Along with demonstrated experience in a Supervisor role with a construction or remediation background, you will:
- Be a proven team player with the ability to positively build positive relationships, negotiate and influence
- Have excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop employees and build strong successful cohesive teams
- Trade or tertiary qualifications
- Defence experience highly regarded but not a must
This opportunity will require the successful candidate to undergo a medical and be able to obtain a police check to obtain a Defence pass.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Laptop and phone
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend