Accounts Payable Officer
Job no: 493083
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara
Categories: Finance and Payroll
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our supportive Finance Team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Lead, you will be primarily responsible for providing accounts payable support across the business.
This opportunity is offered as a full-time permanent position, based in our Head Office in Wangara.
- High volume processing of invoices and matching to purchase orders
- Cost and code invoices, and allocation of costing to jobs as directed
- Weekly and monthly payments
- Perform reconciliations including supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaise with internal stakeholders across the business regarding any accounts payable activities
- Liaise with suppliers when required
- Any other ad hoc finance administration duties as directed
Along with proven experience in a similar role within a medium to large company, you will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment including the ability to build positive stakeholder relationships
- Intermediate level MS Office experience and JDE (Oracle based system) or other finance systems
- Strong team player with sound verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a can-do proactive attitude
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Laptop and free onsite parking
- Employee recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend