Various Trades - Paint & Blast, Concreters & Trades Assistant
Job no: 493066
Work type: Full Time - Blue Collar
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor with over 15 branches across Australia servicing the Defence, mining, oil and gas, industrial and marine industries along with government assets and commercial infrastructure including heritage buildings.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Karratha based team are currently seeking experienced various trades with a high regard for producing quality work to join our permanent workforce on project works in Karratha and Surrounds. Being local work, you will be able to enjoy all benefits the region has to offer, fishing, boating, National parks plus more.. You will be joining a team of experienced individuals and a company who is a leader in their field, providing you with an excellent opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Industrial Spray Painting
- Abrasive blasting operations
- Protective coating application
- Trades Assistants
- Work to the highest standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and pro-active attitude towards safety
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Local Karratha or Port Hedland residents will be highly regarded
- Certificate 111 in Surface Preparation and Coating Application will be highly regarded
- Strong team player
- Proactive, good timekeeping and reliable
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE:
We are currently undergoing a period of growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend