Labourers - Multiple Vacancies
Job no: 493063
Work type: Full Time - Blue Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara
Categories: Trades and Technical
We are seeking Labourer’s for multiple sites across the Perth metropolitan area. If you would like to join a rapidly expanding and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you!
- Local Perth Sites
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Multiple Projects
Duratec is a solutions-based contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures, and with 12 branches across Australia, we are one of the country’s fastest growing privately owned companies. Our highly skilled personnel have many years’ experience in the industry, and we promote an open and honest culture where we are proud to offer our clients best practice methodologies and material selection to maximise the life of their assets.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Due to continued growth across the business, we are currently seeking Labourer’s to join our team, working across multiple Perth sites.
We are currently seeking applications for the below roles:
- apply waterproofing membranes/systems
- perform concrete repairs and rendering
- installation of floor leveling materials such as concrete and sand and cement products
- protective floor and wall coatings
As a labourer, you will be expected to work 5 days per week with the option for over time and weekends and possibility of nightshifts
These Positions will be full time.
YOU WILL HAVE
To be considered for these roles you will have:
- Previous experience in similar roles preferably within a construction remediation background although not essential is highly regarded
- Ability to pass all pre-employment medicals and D&A requirements
- Current Construction White Card, Working at Heights and Confined Space Tickets are highly advantageous
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply
WHATS ON OFFER
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive remuneration and the opportunity for career progression as well as:
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Rewarding and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you!! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form and indicate which specialised trade area you are interested in.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend