Senior Bid Coordinator
Job no: 493057
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Balcatta
DDR Indigenous Contractors is an Indigenous owned and managed company operating Australia-wide. We deliver Construction, Maintenance and Civil projects across a wide range of industries including Mining, Defence, and Infrastructure.
DDR Indigenous Contractors Australia is committed to the genuine engagement of Indigenous people ensuring that we establish a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and understanding of indigenous culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to an ever-growing portfolio of awarded contracts across our National Defence sector, we are currently seeking a Senior Bid Coordinator to join our Defence tender team based in our Balcatta office in the Northern Suburbs. Reporting to the Submissions Manager, the role will be responsible for coordinating tenders, bids, expression of interests and prequalification, ensuring these are submitted on time and fully compliant with client requirements, including that proposals are formatted and comply with company brand guidelines, and follow internal quality guidelines. You will be joining a supportive and inclusive team who work achieve a common goal. This is a fast-passed role and further to your current industry experience you will be provided with professional development for your chosen career.
To be successful in the role your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate submission in line with given timeframes.
- Confident and clear communication with internal and external stakeholder.
- Use your advanced Word skills to create submissions complete submissions using an established format and brand guidelines.
- Work both autonomously and collaborate with the greater team to produce high level, compliant submission
- Assist with the updating of project profiles and curriculum vitae
- Work with an established team of bid coordinators with a fun and inclusive culture
- Think laterally and challenge inputs as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Highly articulate with excellent attention to detail – essential
- A high level of organisational and time management skills – essential
- Ability to work effectively towards multiple, sometimes conflicting deadline – essential
- Demonstrated Bid experience, with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a project orientated environment
- Experience working on tenders with values up to $45million
- Knowledge of Defence, mining, or Construction tenders - highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both as part of a strong cohesive team and autonomously as the role requires
- Exceptional time management skills in a busy environment working to strict deadlines
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
DDR Indigenous Contractors is a busy, successful project delivery environment that will suit well organised people with strong interpersonal skills willing to work as part of experienced teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and play an integral part in its success and continued growth.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a busy and growing company, then we want to hear from you. To apply, please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly recommended to apply!
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend