Job no: 492991
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor with over 15 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects across Australia nationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join our growing Defence Operations Team, based on our project sites around Melbourne. You will primarily be responsible for providing administration support across the Victorian defence division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and process all Defence DCAC security pass and baseline clearance requests
- Project Administration support to various projects
- Site administration duties as required
- Support to Project Manager - including flight and accommodation bookings, facilitation of meetings, data entry, minute-taking and expense claims
- Reporting - including assistance collating reports, tracking of project reporting and forecasting; assisting with labour resourcing and tracking of HSECQ KPIs and compliance
- General support to Tender and HR teams
- Liaise with key stakeholders when required
Along with previous experience in a busy project administration environment, you will have:
- Industry experience within the building and construction industry – Defence administration experience highly advantageous
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines
- Comfortable in a construction site environment with the ability to form positive stakeholder relationships of all levels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate to advanced use of the MS Office Suite – learning new software is a breeze!
- The ability to base yourself at project sites as required
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive remuneration and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
- Duratec perks including salary sacrifice and discounted health cover
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form. If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment, illustrating that we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend