Business Development Manager
Job no: 492986
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Seeking an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our NSW operations based in our Newington office. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving both new business and organic growth from within Duratec’s existing and prospect customer base within NSW and across our Eastern States Operations.
This position presents an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious career-minded individual with a genuine desire to learn and succeed. In return for your skills, experience and commitment, we offer an attractive remuneration package including staff benefits, a welcoming working environment, great career growth opportunities and the chance to build your legacy within a national leader in construction and remedial contracting.
- Proactively drive sales opportunities through new business, and maintenance and renewal of existing business
- Identify new opportunities and leads, and ensure an opportunity pipeline is developed with forecast opportunities identified as short, medium and long-term prospects
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of prospect customers project challenges and marketplace within the defined territory
- Monitor the satisfaction levels of your newly developed customers to provide a quality service that meets or exceeds their expectations
- Manage territory performance and set appropriate strategic plans for the achievement of goals and objectives
- Work with State Managers and Business Development Managers across the business to maximise opportunities
Along with experience in new business development, you will have:
- Proven business development experience in a construction role
- Ability to seek new opportunities and generate new leads proactively
- Experience managing multiple and competing stakeholder requirements
- High level communication and self-motivation skills
- Strong internal and external networking ability
- The ability to negotiate and develop positive and impactful stakeholder relationships
- High level analysis and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to travel regionally
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We strive to foster a working environment that supports every individual to attain their best potential with a wide range of employee benefits and ongoing opportunity to develop individual capability including.
- Laptop and phone
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Range of perks including salary packaging options and discounted health insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on apply and complete the online application form. Please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992 if you have queries around this opportunity.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend