Job no: 492979
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management, Project Supervisors
Duratec is an ASX listed project-based contractor offering a full range of remediation services with more than 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Defence, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Due to an expanding portfolio of awarded contracts, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with a construction background to join our growing ACT Team based out of Canberra on site-based works. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of Defence site projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site Management of the project from set up to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting to the Project Management
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Demonstrated experience in a Site Manager role with Construction contractors – Defence experience highly regarded
- Team player with solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Frontline management experience
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop employees and build strong successful teams
- Trade certification
- Cert IV in OHS is advantageous
In order to gain Defence site access you will be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with the ability to complete a police check and medical.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive industry rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Phone, Laptop and vehicle or car allowance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Learning opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form. For any queries, please call Claire Douglas, Recruitment Advisor on 08 6206 6992.
Duratec have signed the Veterans Employment Commitment declaring we value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and will consider veterans for our employment opportunities.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend