Site Manager - Fuel Remediation
Job no: 492738
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Supervisors
Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 15 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects across Australia nationally.
Due to continued growth in our SA Defence team, we are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager with an Infrastructure/ Fuel Remediation background to join our operations based on the projects’ defence site. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day site operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site Management of the project from set up to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting to the Project Management
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- 3-5 years Site Manager or Supervisory experience within the Infrastructure or Fuel Remediation industry - Defence experience is highly regarded
- Previous experience with demolition, fuel works, SMP construction, remediation and Hazardous Areas
- Team player with solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop employees and build strong successful teams
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident in order to gain Defence pass onto site
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company, then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend