Project Manager - Fuel Remediation
Job no: 492737
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Categories: Project Management
Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 15 branches across Australia. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects.
Due to growth with our SA Defence team, we are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join operations based on the Defence site in the Northern suburbs of Adelaide. Reporting to Defence SA State Lead, you will be primarily responsible for the overall project management of fuel remediation projects which include planning, coordination and controlling the construction through to completion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Coordinating direct labour and subcontractors
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated in Project Managing with relevant experience working within Hazardous Areas.
- Industry experience in a similar role within the hydrocarbon or construction industry - Defence experience is highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or similar discipline
- Excellent programming and planning skills
- Be highly articulate with strong leadership and communication skills
- Extensive project management and delivery skills, including budgeting, coordinating work priorities, cost control, stakeholder management, subcontractor management, documentation, statutory approvals, and leading project teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Be an Australian permanent resident or citizen in order to gain Defence clearances.
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company, then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend