Job no: 492731
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Wangara
Categories: Human Resources and Recruitment
Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor with over 15 branches across Australia servicing the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial, Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including heritage buildings.
Due to continued growth across the business within the Commercial, Industrial and Defence sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Recruitment Advisor to join our recruitment team located in Wangara in the Northern Suburbs. Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Advisor, you will be primarily responsible for end to end recruitment to fill our salary and wages resourcing requests across the national business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise and build relationships with divisional managers to assess ongoing business requirements
- Recommend recruitment strategy and sourcing methods to achieve an appropriate and high-quality candidate pool
- Screen, source and select suitable candidates for all roles via a variety of sourcing methods including Seek Search, LinkedIn, Internal advertising and Seek Advertising
- Organise and conduct interviews in conjunction with hiring managers
- Complete pre-employment checks including ID verification, reference checks and confirmation of working rights.
- Liaise with the HR team on arranging contracts of employment
- Support the HR strategy by building strong talent pools and growing our internal candidate database
- Contributing to recruitment efforts focussed on achieving diversity and inclusion across our business.
- Provide ad hoc HR and recruitment administration support when required
- Participate in ongoing HR and recruitment projects and initiatives
You will be an enthusiastic promotor of our values embracing the opportunity to join a respected internal recruitment team that deliver quality results in sourcing candidates to align with our people’s culture.
- Self- motivated and driven you will have demonstrated experience in a similar internal recruitment role.
- Previous experience recruiting for a variety of roles ideally for building or infrastructure projects in the construction or defence industry
- You will be a team player with great communication skills, who will build rapport within the business to influence great outcomes.
- Possess good writing skills to present advertising material and be experienced in using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previously been exposed to an electronic applicant tracking system or recruitment software program – PageUp experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of a collaborative team
- Proactive and reliable with the ability to use your own initiative
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our HR Team. Our supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits such as
- Career Development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
- Competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a growing company, then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend