Project Engineer - Port Hedland
Job no: 492726
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Port Hedland
Categories: Project Engineering
Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 15 branches across Australia servicing the Defence, Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial, Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including heritage buildings.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join our North West operations, working in our Port Hedland office. This permanent role will involve ongoing site-based projects around the North West region. Reporting to the Pilbara East Area Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of projects. You will be remunerated with a salary of $70,000 base, plus Site uplift.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
- Compiling and creating QA/QC documentation
- Coordinating direct labour workforce, suppliers and subcontractors
- Programming and scheduling works
- Quantity take-offs
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Must be local to Port Hedland (No FIFO candidates need apply)
- Minimum 5+ years’ previous experience in similar role within the construction industry
- Demonstrated experience in Quality control
- Demonstrated experience in Labour management
- Cost controlling
- Hands on experience on site
- Proficient in Primavera, MS Project, AutoCAD, Word/Excel, Sketchup and SolidWorks - Essential
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently undergoing a period of growth and are seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company, then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend