Painter / Brush Hand
Job no: 492719
Work type: Casual - Blue Collar
Categories: Trades and Technical
Duratec is a solutions-based contractor specialising in the protection and remediation of steel and concrete structures, and with over 12 branches across Australia. Our highly skilled personnel have many years’ experience in the industry and we promote an open and honest culture where we are proud to offer our clients best practice methodologies and material selection to maximise the life of their assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Northern Territory Operations are currently seeking an experienced and competent painter / brush hand for casual ongoing project work in the Darwin region within our Property Services Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside others to complete general painting works
- Assisting sub-contractors undertaking painting works on larger sized jobs
- Assisting trades specialists with traditional work scopes including concrete repair, Epoxy, waterproofing
- General labouring duties as required
- General maintenance works as required
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered, candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Northern Territory Drivers Licence
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a similar field
- Past experience, competency and willingness to work with all aspects of residential/commercial and industrial quality paints, as well as Epoxy paints, floor coatings and decorative finishes
- Work to a high standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to pass all pre-employment medicals and D&A requirements
- Current Construction White Card
- Current Working at Heights ticket (Advantageous)
- Current Confined Space Entry ticket (Advantageous)
- Elevated Work Platform ticket / Scissor Lift (Advantageous)
- Defence Common Access Card DCAC (Advantageous)
- Be safety conscious
- Proactive, reliable and hardworking
WHAT'S ON OFFER
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced candidates to join our growing and successful property services team on a casual basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a growing company, then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend