Job no: 492704
Work type: Full Time - White Collar
Location: Perth - Balcatta
Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 12 branches across Australia servicing the mining, oil and gas, industrial and marine industries along with government assets and commercial infrastructure including heritage buildings. Our highly experienced Defence division is dedicated to the delivery of capital facilities infrastructure and estate works program projects across Australia nationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to an ever-growing portfolio of awarded contracts across our Commercial Construction and National Defence sector, we are currently seeking a Bid Administrator to join our busy tendering team, based in our Balcatta office. Reporting to the Senior Bid Coordinator, the role will be responsible for all administrative duties associated with supporting the Bid Coordinator with tender submissions.
To be successful in the role your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with the administration of tender proposals ensuring submissions are accurate and compliant
- Data Entry, formatting, filing and administration of extensive documentation
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders to facilitate various meetings, including calendar invitations and meeting coordination.
- Data entry and maintenance of Duratecs’ SharePoint system
- Support the Bid coordination team with all ad hoc administration requirements including the collection and entry of company data
- Preparation and compilation of statistical reports in Excel format.
- Assist with tender requirements to update and format company CV's to be included in tender submission
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Highly articulate with excellent attention to detail - Essential
- Demonstrated Administration experience, with a minimum of 1 years’ administration experience in a project orientated environment – Bid Administration expertise will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Defence or Construction tenders – Is favourable but not a must
- Intermediate to advances Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both as part of a strong cohesive team and autonomously as the role requires
- Exceptional time management skills in a fast-paced environment working to strict deadlines
- Solid MS Office package skills
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec Australia is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
**NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend