Job no: 492702
Work type: Full Time - Blue Collar
Location: Garden Island
Categories: Health Safety Environment & Quality
Duratec is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with over 15 branches across Australia servicing the Mining, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Marine industries along with Government assets and Commercial Infrastructure including Heritage buildings.
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within the commercial, industrial and defence sectors, we have an exciting opportunity for a HSECQ Advisor to join our growing HSECQ team, based at a naval base near Rockingham.
Reporting to the HSECQ Systems Manager you will be assisting with the provision of support of HSECQ compliance with management system policies, management plans and procedures across various Defence projects varying in size and scope.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the delivery of effective assistance on HSECQ matters across various projects
- Conduct compliance monitoring activities to ensure effective implementation of risk management and system requirements
- Support the HSECQ Management team with internal and external system audits
- Take part in HSECQ training as required
- Conduct HSEQ site inspections and audits, pre-start meetings and Toolbox meetings
- Assist in the development of Safe Work Methods Statements and Risk Assessments
- Assist with the onboarding and mobilisation of subcontractors
- Assist in other Project Delivery Team duties as required
- Assist in ensuring the management of incidents, accidents, injuries, return to work and workers compensation claim are maintained in a timely manner
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety or similar discipline
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Current Drivers Licence as will be required to travel to site
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong team player with the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Adaptable, creative and a proactive individual who is willing to learn
JOIN A REWARDING CULTURE
We are currently seeking motivated, highly organised individuals with strong interpersonal skills to join our project delivery and support teams. Our fast paced and supportive working environment will provide you with a wide range of employee benefits including competitive rates and the ongoing opportunity for career progression.
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Work-Life Balance
- Rewarding and Supportive Culture
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and are passionate about joining a fast and growing company, then we want to hear from you! To apply please click on Apply and complete the online application form.
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.
*NO AGENCY CONTACT AT THIS TIME*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend